Paris in Stride: An Insider's Walking Guide
A local’s treasure map to the sites where Parisians know to go to be oh-so-Parisian.
- Finally, the “must-do, must-visit, must-see” travel list given to you by the Parisian friend you’ve been longing to have. Charmingly illustrated throughout, this practical guide will transport readers to the delightful sites and discoveries of Paris. Vibrant watercolors illustrate destinations including architectural marvels, gardens, historical highlights, cultural hubs, markets, food and wine favorites, and lots of little “je ne sais quoi’s” that make Paris so magical. Cultural musings, accessible histories, anecdotes, and informative details accompany the illustrations throughout, making this volume truly as practical as it is beautiful.
- The book features seven specially curated daylong walking tours. Winsome watercolor maps of the “promenades” with colorful icons of suggested sites guide readers through the romantic, winding Parisian streets, passing cafés, historical sights, small galleries, outdoor markets, and the kind of authentic and timeless places that one hopes to find when imagining the city. The careful artistry, insider’s musings, and approachable readability—both visually and texturally—in this book will delight and inspire tourists and armchair travelers alike.
How to search products?
Search for products by entering the product name or keyword into the Search Bar at the top of any page. Try to enter a general description. The more keywords you use, the less products you will get in the results page. When you find a product you’re interested in, simply click the product name or the product image for more details.
How are shipping costs calculated?
Shipping costs are calculated based on shipping method (air, sea or land) and product weight / volume. Different shipping companies have different rates, so it’s best to check and compare which is most affordable and economical. For more details on how shipping costs are calculated, please contact us directly.
What is Buyer Protection?
Buyer Protection is a set of guarantees that enables buyers to shop with confidence on our website.
You are protected when:
- The item you ordered did not arrive within the time promised by the seller.
- The item you received was not as described.
- The item you received that was assured to be genuine was fake.
How do I track my order?
Upon receiving your shipping confirmation, please allow 2-4 business days for tracking information be to activated. This is to allow your parcel to be scanned through the first customs check point.
You can track your parcel with the following links using the tracking number emailed to you:
|Shipping country||Carrier tracking site|
Why am I charged for handling and taxes?
As some items are shipped to you from different warehouses around the globe, this small fees helps to cover for customs taxes that are applicable to your parcel upon arrival in your destination country. This also assures that your parcel gets delivered to your door with no fuss.